Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jay Z to be On Sade "The moon and the sky"





Sade has called Jay Z for a remix to this song..

The British songstress, never collaborated with rappers in the past, will get some help from Jay on the remix to “The Moon and the Sky,” a track included on last year’s platinum-selling Soldier of Love. The remix, along with two other never-before-heard recordings, will appear on Sade’s double-disc set The Ultimate Collection. The 28-track offering also features classic Sade songs and will arrive May 3

Sade previously revealed that she turned down Jay-Z and others’ requests for a collaboration. “I’m too scared,” she told the Los Angeles Times. “They’ll find me out. It’s like The Wizard of Oz. They’ll find out there’s nothing there. As for collaborations, I’m collaborating with the band and do what we do. I see myself as a member of this band who does these songs that we write.”

No comments:

Post a Comment