Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is love??

What is Love? I thought I knew, but Now I find myself questioning my belief.
Many of us are quick to say we are in love, but when asked what is love we don't have an answer? Why is that? I think it is because we often confuse love with a strong like, lust or infatuation. There is a difference between these terms..
Love is the emotion of strong emotion and personal attachment.
Infatuation is to inspire with unreasoning love in folly (foolishness)
Lust is a strong desire of sexual nature
Take a moment an evauluate your relationship and see if you think it's still love
Further more Take this scripture with you on love
"Love suffers love and is kind, love does not envy, love does not parade itself,it is not puffed up, does not behave rudely,does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil...love never fails" 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Leave your opinion on Love below


I chose this song for this post Lil Mo - Why do we fall in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment