Friday, August 19, 2011

TREY SONGZ ANNOUNCES NEW ALBUM TITLE



Trey Songz has announced a title for his fifth album.


“I’m working on a new album entitled Chapter 5,” Songz told Glamazons of the follow-up to last year’s Passion, Pain & Pleasure.

The singer’s publicist confirmed the title to Rap-Up.com. But despite initial plans for a 2011 release, the project is now slated to arrive next year.

He hopes to get inspiration from his upcoming trip to Africa. “I’m going to South Africa and I’m elated about it,” he added. “I’m taking my mother and family. That trip will be very instrumental in what this next album will be.”

He is now working on his acting career. He will star in the horror flick The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D and continuing as the face of Rocawear but for a new men’s fragrance Evolution.

Other news check out ....

New Trigga Mix to Wayne's And Drakes "She Will"


No comments:

Post a Comment