Monday, November 7, 2011

Olivia Discusses Kissing Maino, New Boyfriend And Love & HipHop Drama


On Friday, G-Unit’s former first lady turned reality TV star called into WGCI’s Tony Sculfield & The Morning Riot Show to talk about the recently released pictures of her kissing Maino. She also dished on her new boo, NBA star Tarence Kinsey, who is currently playing overseas and his reaction to the photos. Rounding out the interview, Olivia talked about ‘Love and Hip Hop and claimed that this season would definitely trump every season of any reality show you’ve ever watched.

Check out the excerpts:

On photos released of her kissing Maino
Those are old memories [...] girl I don’t even have those pictures, how about that? [...] all I’m saying is my boyfriend is Tarence Kinsey,thats all I’m saying. [We've] been together for about two or three months now.

On their long distance relationship
Yeah we see each-other. We go back and forth, when I have time and when he has time and Skype is our best friend.

On how her boyfriend reacted after seeing the photos
Its a seven hour time difference so I said you know what, let me be the first person to hit him up when it came out. It was like 3am my time and I told him to make sure he called me when he got up before practice and he did and then I explained it to him and he knew it was old anyway because he was like ‘you don’t have that tat on your hand so I know its old’.

On how long ago the photos were taken
Like at the top of the year.

On how long she dated Maino
We actually talked for a while.

On Love & Hip
Love and Hip Hop is going to be omg! This is the most dramatics I’ve ever seen. Like I believe we’ve topped every reality show with this season. Yeah, we’ve set a bar and I’m afraid.

On what’s to be excepted from her this season
Just know that I took on something very big for me, that was a big issue for me head on, we did it on the show. I don’t even want to say what type of person and give it away, just know there’s a lot of things going on, like things in my past that I was just like you know what? I need to say something, I need to address it because it has always bothered me when I was over at the unit and I’m just going to go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment