Monday, December 26, 2011

Soooo Drake Gets A Tattoo of Aaliyah?




We hear how fond of her he is thru his music but umm....Drake goes to the extreme with this...

This past summer, Drake was spotted at concerts wearing an earpiece with a portrait of the late singer as well as an explanatory tweet that read, ‘RIP Baby Girl.. in my ear at every show letting me know the next move I should make. Love you’. He also penned a letter to Aaliyah on the anniversary of her death last year. In it he wrote,

"Not only was I one of your biggest fans but I was truly in love with you. I loved the way you carried yourself, the way you dressed, the confidence with which you addressed passion and relationships in your music. I said to myself that even if we never met, I wanted a woman in my life just like you."

This past weekend, a photo of Drake with his shirt off and it looks like he may have gotten a tattoo of Aaliyah on his back.
Check it out



No comments:

Post a Comment