Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Khloe Kardashian talks about Losing her virginity at 14!!



Yesterday The Kardashian sisters stopped by the View to talk/promote their new book.Along side that Khloe shared some personal information about her first time...


“He was only I think, 18, but from 14 to 18 now looking back, I think that’s not a normal thing,” Khloe said. “I feel like I was almost conned - well, not conned, but persuaded - because he was older and I felt I wouldn’t be accepted or cool or whatever.

“Then I do remember when I was done, I felt, after two months of secretly dating this guy, I felt so disgusted with myself,” she added. “I stopped talking to him and actually didn’t have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I wasn’t ready.”

“Don’t let anyone pressure you, it’s not worth it and how I felt afterwards,"

No comments:

Post a Comment