Monday, November 29, 2010

Rihanna doesn't wanna talk about Chris Brown anymore


Rihanna covers the January 2011 issue of British GQ magazine and speaks again on her past relationship with Chris Brown:

"Sometimes when you’re on the inside of a relationship like that, you can’t see it clearly for what it is. I left – it was the best feeling. It was so freeing…I witnessed it happening to my mum and I said I would never let that happen to me – and then it was happening. Now, when I look back, it bugs me out that I couldn’t see it for what it was"

Upon reading her thoughts on Chris Brown, a fan of Rihanna’s tweeted her suggesting that she stop talking about the “incident” and move on.

greenangeleyez1: I luv u bt it’s time u stopped talking about the situation with chris in interviews. How r people gonna move on?

Rihanna quickly responded

AGREED! People won’t stop askin abt it! Its f*ckin annoying! Nobody wants to relive that, but some ppl can’t respect that!

“I get it, they wanna raise awareness to young girls,” “But it ends up just makin me look bitter, pitiful, spiteful and angry!”
RiRi if you don't wanna talk about him don't answer anymore questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment