Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rihanna Covers Cosmo Magazine




Here's what she shared with them...

On Twitter
I was so against twitter. I couldn’t understand how people were supposed to care what I was doing at any given moment. Then I started to figure out you can treat it like a giant chat room: I can respond directly to people’s questions. It makes it easier to deal with the flak around you because people have a sense of who you are.

On Dating

It can definitely be intimidating to guys to date someone in the industry. And it’s really hard to find a guy who doesn’t care about that stuff. Right now, its easier to just having my career to focus on.

On what turns her on
I’m turned on to a guy by different things. It could be the way he looks. It could be his intelligence. Its really a spontaneous thing. I’m open to love but guys should have to earn it because the minute they get it, they want something else. Men are like hunters; they like the chase. So you have to keep them guessing.

Actually, I’m like that too. I get bored very quickly. So if someone can make me laugh, that’s the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment