Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gwen Stefani Covers Elle's Magazine Music Issue

Following up with Yesterdays post on Elle's Magazine Music issue.. Here is Gwen Stefani on the cover!

Inside, she dishes on whether she thinks girls like Rihanna & Lady Gaga were influenced by her style as well as the longevity of today’s music.
Her reply below..
Really? I don’t see myself in those girls. I usually put pants on. I see these girls as more going for the sex-symbol thing. I was more, in the band, like a tomboy. Of course, I think every girl is sexy, so there’s going to be a little of that. But I see a lot of younger artists going more toward the sexy thing.

On today’s music longevity
When we were growing up, some of the hits were legendary ones that you hear your whole life. But certain songs, I don’t know if you’ll ever hear them again. Because that’s what that music is, like a guilty pleasure, it’s right at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment