Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Radio Beeef!!!! Hot 97 VS 105.1


It began when Charlemagne Tha God made Mister Cee his ‘Donkey of the Day,’ stating on his radio show:

“Do we call him the finisher? Or do we call the 20-year-old prostitute that got caught giving him fellatio The Finisher. I think we should call the 20-year-old prostitute that gave him fellatio The Finisher and Mister Cee the Happy Ending[...]Wendy [Williams]told me how Cee got down a long time ago[...]First of all Mister Cee you are 44-years-old. Why are you still doing stuff like this in your car, get a room![...]You’re old enough to be that guys father[...]I’m 30 and I don’t even like 20-year-old girls[...]The only way to get out of this is to tell the absolute truth[...]It’s 2011, why hide your sexuality? We live in an age of transparency. Just be who you are, only God can judge you.”

Angela went on to say that her female Twitter followers expressed concerned with men who are in the ‘closet’ and how they put women at risk because they are afraid of tarnishing their reputation. Charlamagne wrapped up his 3 minute spiel by saying,

“The Hip Hop community and black culture in general is homophobic for no reason and this wouldn’t even be an issue if he could be who he was comfortably without people judging him”.

Hot 97′s Funkmaster Flex went on air last night and responded with a very angry, intense, erratic tirade filled with bombs:

“The rumors that you hear about my man Mister Cee are UNTRUE! Greasy talk huh? Let me explain something to you! I will lose a friendship today, I know everything that moves in that building![...]You want to throw a stone this morning? Is that what it is? I know everything that moves in that building. I know what people like and don’t like that are on the mic and off the mic[...] And you, all y’all over there know exactly what I’m talking about! I will lose a friendship because I stand next to this logo!![...]I STAND NEXT TO THIS LOGO, AND NOTHING TEARS IT DOWN! Be clear, you’ll never win! You can take a pot shot, you dreamt last night that you could get the crown[...]You still did what you did, and again you’re still in a losing position, but it doesn’t stop there for me. It’s not my fault you can not bet hot. This radio thing I’m built for it, unfortunately you are not”

Power 105′s Charlamagne Tha God tweeted in response:

Why be mad @power1051 cause your man likes getting his d*ck sucked by other men? What’s the issue?

I would defend my man too if he was gay. I applaud Flex for standing up for gay rights.
LISTEN TO THE CLIP


Ouuuuchhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment