Thursday, October 6, 2011

BEYONCÉ CONGRATULATES J. COLE ON NO. 1 DEBUT + PERFORMS ON ‘JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE!’ [VIDEO]




Fresh off a flight from Cleveland, the Roc Nation rapper called in to Angie Martinez’ radio show on Hot 97 to react to the news that Cole World: The Sideline Story had sold 218,000 copies in its first week. “I actually woke up today from the plane ride and had the most texts I’ve ever had in my life,” said an exhausted Cole.

He was recovering from a long night of performing and partying. “We celebrated last night because it happened to be the birthday of my homeboy that plays keys for me. It was like a No. 1/birthday celebration.”

“I got the Jay-Z call, got the Mark Pitts congratulations conversation, got the Beyoncé congratulations email. That was a good look,” he told Angie.

Cole had nothing but positive things to say about his boss’ wife. “She’s the best, man. She’s the nicest lady. For real, it’s unbelievable.”

Cole performs on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Watch Below



No comments:

Post a Comment