Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jim Jones Speaks on being Jumped in Harlem



Yesterday, rumors hit the net claiming that Jim Jones was jumped in Harlem while leaving the studio. He allegedly got into a verbal argument with a man who is said to be the boyfriend of Jim’s ex-manager, Yandy Smith. After the verbal argument, the fight turned sinister as Jim was chased and then robbed by a group of men that are believed to have been with the man who is alleged to be Yandy’s boyfriend. Breakfast Club radio host Angela Yee claims that insiders close to Jim feel that the attack was orchestrated by Yandy.

Miss Info caught up with Jimmy last night and he confirmed that he was the victim of a ‘botched robbery’.

I was in Harlem alone when three men stepped to me. Well, the first guy, I beat the sh*t out of him, then the second guy jumped in with a metal pipe. I was so amped up, I didn’t even feel him hitting me with it. I was still putting a beating on the first guy, but when the third guy pulled out a gun, I got out of there. I left. Anyone with a brain would do the same.

Jim told Info that he thought that they were after his jewelry and it was stupid of him to have his jewelry while out in Harlem alone. As for the rumors that the incident were related to another beef, he dismissed it and said it wasn’t worth addressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment